Saturday, November 18, 2006

Something isn't right

Well ... 2 days ago .. at midnight ... while i drove my car at the highway with "only" 120 km/hour .. suddenly my front glass was broken ...  and i saw a little tiny hole at the bottom left of it .. damn ... somebody shot me (wow .. so cool)  ... or .. a little tiny stone flew to my car and perfectly penetrated the weakest point of the glass.  I couldn't see the road anymore ... and i didnt want to break the glass cause it would dirt my dashboard. So i drove it slowly at 90 km/hour with my instinct (just like a newtype with broken main camera should be) .. 

it kind of freaked me out .. u know .. all the things about "that" (no !! its not 'that' !! it's "that" !! you pervert !!) ... after that breaking glass incident, i started to call all my family one by one just to make sure that everything is fine ... and thx god everyone is okay .. 
and then next list was to call my girlfriend and the MAX teams .. everybody was okay too ... except Charles cause he was (is) in Thailand and i couldn't call him ... okay when everybody is okay .. then it was "Somebody shot me !!" (again) or bla bla bla. ... repeat the above text until keypress ..

And now .. i stuck at the office .. waiting for the call from the Tifa Ban about the condition of my car ... its been 2 days after i put my car in it ... they said that there is still a little water leak .. so still had to wait for the glue to dry ... oh .. i hate to wait ... and guess what ... i have to pay for 1,5 million for the new glass ... without the film .. haiz .. i hate this pay part ...



3 Comments:

At Sat Nov 18, 12:46:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous wrote :

maksudnya "that" itu apa? kok bisa jadi pervert (mesum?) ?

 
At Mon Nov 20, 11:31:00 AM 2006, Blogger Cin wrote :

die spammer !!!

 
At Tue Dec 26, 03:11:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous wrote :

Try it?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]buy hydrocodone[/url][/b]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home